Saturday, September 4, 2010

September 4: National Newspaper Carrier Day

I pretty much hate newspapers. We don't have them delivered and I read the online versions if I must. The only real exception to this is if Middle Lady or Little Lady happens to be in one. Every week, however, we have a Weekly Reminder that is delivered to our house. I do not know who delivers it, or why for that matter. But, in honor of the day, thank you anonymous paper delivery person. To celebrate I made my own newspaper carrier (thanks to http://howaboutorange.blogspot.com/ for the idea):




My sister (Crazy Lady) and my mom (Grammy Lady) can attest to my dislike of newspaper. Crazy Lady in fact shares the same aversion. So, they will know how difficult this craft was for me to complete (and, thus, why it is such a shoddy version of How About Orange's).

No comments: